Did you know these facts about your daily newspaper?
Newspaper! A morning paper reaches countless houses around the world and read by billions over the internet. The newspaper broadcasts a wide variety of fields such as politics, commerce, sports, and art.
The paper usually consists of 4 dots at its end but why?
When was the newspaper invented?
I have answers for them all.
Here are some facts about the newspaper!
The newspaper has 4 or more colour dots like black Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black. Also known as the CYMK. They notify the colours used on the particular page. Nowadays, they come in the shape of a heart, circles, rectangular box, or diamond.
Time for some facts!
1. Newspaper actual origin is unknown.
2. The First Daily Newspaper of the world was the Pennsylvania Packet and Daily Advertiser and the publication began on September 21, 1784.
3. Rome was the first to start the newspaper, but they only published about politics, trials, and executions in early 59 B.C.
4. Johannes Gutenberg is the first inventor of the printing press in 1450.
5. In the 16th century, the city of Venice was the City of Central Information.
6. The oldest newspaper in the world is Wiener Zeitung in Australia since 1703.
7. Germany was the first country to start the newspaper and then the method was adopted by the Europeans.
8. The father of the newspaper is James Augustus Hickey.
9. The Japanese Yomiuri Shimbun, Asahi Shimbun, and Mainichi Shimbun are the largest circulated newspapers in the world.
10. Hicky's Bengal Gazette was the first English newspaper in India in 1779.
11. Bombay Samachar is the oldest newspaper in India and still published and circulated since 1882.
12. Times of India is one of the largest selling newspaper in India and also uses the simplest language to understand.
13. Recycling Newspapers can save 250 million trees from being fallen off.
That's all in today's article! I'll be back with more exciting facts about things around us! Stay tuned!